This Acceptable Use Policy document, including the following list of Prohibited Activities, is an integral part of your Hosting Agreement with GoMach5. If you engage in any of the activities prohibited by this AUP document GoMach5 may suspend or terminate your account without warning.
GoMach5’s Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) for GoMach5 Services is designed to help protect GoMach5, GoMach5’s customers and the Internet community in general from irresponsible or, in some cases, illegal activities. The Policy is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by GoMach5. GoMach5 reserves the right to modify the Policy at any time.
The provisions of this AUP are intended as guidelines and are not meant to be exhaustive. Generally, conduct that violates law, regulation, or the accepted norms of the Internet community, whether or not expressly mentioned in this AUP, are prohibited. We reserve the right at all times to prohibit activities that damage our or our affiliates commercial reputation and goodwill. We will be the sole and final arbiter as to what constitutes a violation of our policies.
Prohibited Uses of GoMach5 Systems and Services
Transmission, distribution or storage of any material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. This includes, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization, and material that is obscene, defamatory, constitutes an illegal threat, or violates export control laws.
Sending Unsolicited Bulk Email (“UBE”, “spam”). The sending of any form of Unsolicited Bulk Email through GoMach5’s servers is prohibited. Likewise, the sending of UBE from another service provider advertising a web site, email address or utilizing any resource hosted on GoMach5’s servers, is prohibited. GoMach5 accounts or services may not be used to solicit customers from, or collect replies to, messages sent from another Internet Service Provider where those messages violate this Policy or that of the other provider. Breaking this rule is an immediate suspension of service along with a $50.00 USD fine. Failure to pay the fine will result in your information being sent to collections along with notifications of the proper authorities.
Running Unconfirmed Mailing Lists. Subscribing email addresses to any mailing list without the express and verifiable permission of the email address owner is prohibited. All mailing lists run by GoMach5 customers must be Closed-loop (“Confirmed Opt-in”). The subscription confirmation message received from each address owner must be kept on file for the duration of the existence of the mailing list. Purchasing lists of email addresses from 3rd parties for mailing to from any GoMach5-hosted domain, or referencing any GoMach5 account, is prohibited.
TOR exit and relay nodes may NOT be run on our network.
Legal use of IRC is allowed on our network. IRC may not be used on our network when the intentions are malicious or illegal, e.g. for controlling a bot net or other illegal activity.
Advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service that is designed to violate this AUP or the AUP of any other Internet Service Provider, which includes, but is not limited to, the facilitation of the means to send Unsolicited Bulk Email, initiation of pinging, flooding, mail-bombing, denial of service attacks.
- Operating an account on behalf of, or in connection with, or reselling any service to, persons or firms listed in the Spamhaus Register of Known Spam Operations (ROKSO) database at www.spamhaus.org/rokso.
- Unauthorized attempts by a user to gain access to any account or computer resource not belonging to that user (e.g., “cracking”).
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment.
- Unauthorized access, alteration, destruction, or any attempt thereof, of any information of any GoMach5 customers or end-users by any means or device.
- Knowingly engage in any activities designed to harass, or that will cause a denial-of-service (e.g., synchronized number sequence attacks) to any other user whether on the GoMach5 network or on another provider’s network.
- Hate speech or hate propaganda.
- Threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory statements.
- Scripts or systems that cause server performance issues.
- Collection of personal information without users permission.
- Contest that is deemed by GoMach5, in its sole discretion, to be harmful to GoMach5.
GoMach5 does not tolerate any type of abusive or inappropriate behavior towards its staff and agents. Your account can and will be suspended or terminated without warning upon such incidents.
Resource Usage Policy
All resources assigned (except network) are dedicated to each client unless explicitly mentioned otherwise. GoMach5 guarantees 100% resource allocation to all clients on our VPS services.
Clients on other shared services agree that their website may be suspended or throttled if it consumes too many resources compared to
its neighbors. While there is no set number and resource abuse is dealt with on a case by case basis, the client agrees that GoMach5 has final
discretion on what constitutes as using too many resources.